The beauty market is overwhelmed with products, which can be frustrating if you’re hunting for something to resolve a specific problem. Sometimes no matter what you try—creams to cleansers and wraps to shape-wear—you still don’t see the results you work tirelessly to achieve. We understand just how defeating it can be when the reflection in the mirror isn’t quite who you want to see. A fundamental lesson is the trick of nourishing your insides in order to improve your outside appearance and overall health, especially when it comes to skin care.
No matter who you are or what your daily routine is there is a new secret that can help with your skin, hair and nails - supplements. But where do you start when there are literally hundreds of products on the market?
This is where we come in. We've recently we’ve been experimenting with a natural supplement called Bend Skincare that is garnering amazing results.
About The Company
The founder and CEO of Bend Beauty, Marc St-Onge believes in the power of nature and understands that we as consumers care just as much about our health as we do our skin. With ingredients that are sustainably sourced and a product that is created by using power from 100% renewable sources, Bend Beauty is determined to make as little impact on the earth as possible. Even more amazing, they are a proud member of ‘1% for the Planet’ an international organization where other businesses contribute a percent of their proceeds to environmental causes.
About The Product
Bend Skincare is a ground breaking supplement and a product with a purpose. All of Bend Beauty’s products have been approved by Health Canada’s Natural Health Products Directorate and are 100% safe for use. Each batch is tested to ensure product quality, purity and potency and is delivered in either a pill or liquid form. The five ways the supplements work for you are by providing a built in full body 24/7 UV protection, increasing hydration, helping with skin firmness & elasticity, reducing redness & roughness, and providing free radical protection.
So, down to the good stuff, what did we notice about the product?
- There are only six ingredients: antioxidants zeaxanthin and lutein, Vitamin D, EPA, GLA and the fatty acid DHC. All six work cohesively to reduce skin inflammation, lock in moisture, and promote healthy cell function.
- Built in UV protection to protect your skin and hair from sun damage.
- Right away we noticed a boost in energy! We woke up in the morning feeling ready to face the day and didn’t need a cat nap in the afternoon to get through.
- No drowsiness throughout the day, which is a miracle all in itself considering how run down we were prior to taking the supplement.
- Another quick result was the hydration. It’d only been three days into taking the pills when we noticed our skin didn’t seem as dry.
- Despite being sensitive to acidic foods we weren’t bothered by the grapefruit capsules at all.
- As time went on, we felt as though the supplement was providing something we were missing. Our work schedule is fairly rigorous and even though we were definitely overworking we felt good!
- Towards the end, we really noticed the hydration and decided to forego makeup altogether.
- One of the most noteworthy side effects was the fact that we had no break outs, and the ones we previously had started healing rapidly.
- The skin all over our body, not just on our face, is softer, less itchy and feeling quite nourished.
- The last pleasant point we must mention is how great our digestion was. There was far less bloating with gluten foods, like pizza, and we didn’t feel sluggish or sick after a big meal.
Honestly, there are only two cons we feel the need to touch on when it comes to this rather impressive supplement. First, this is something you definitely shouldn’t skip once you’ve committed yourself to taking it. On the days we pulled an ‘oops’ and forgot to pop our pill, we noticed an increase in thirst and a lack of energy. We felt off, like something was missing, and there was, our supplement. The other con is that the pills are actually quite big and you have to take four of them, but this is easily remedied by taking the liquid form.
In conclusion, we were very impressed with not only the company’s ethics but the product itself. It truly is pure and beautiful, a simple way to nourish yourself from the inside out. This product is ideal for anyone who has noticed dry skin, chapped lips, dull hair, uneven skin tone, and, above all, signs of aging. If you’re like us and are looking for an easy way to get amazing results, then these pills might just be your new best friend.
Interested in this product? Have a question about this review? Please don’t hesitate to contact us. And do let us know if you’d like to see these supplements available for purchase at Generations Laser.